Living the best life
possible as comfortably
- All our management and care team will respect our residents as a full citizens with rights and responsibilities and recognise the intrinsic value of people, regardless of circumstances, by respecting their uniqueness and meeting their personal needs with respect.
- We will ensure unrestricted access for our residents to complete chosen activities. Religious and cultural rights will be observed with the minimum of staff intervention.
- We will support our clients to be independent, even where this may incur a degree of calculated risk and offer assistance where residents are unable to complete a task by themselves.
- We will ensure the environment is appropriate to the needs of our residents, i.e. even temperature, lighting and access.
- Our residents will be treated appropriate to their age, i.e. conversation, activities and outings.
- Our services and care planning will be done in such a way as to meet the unique needs of each individual resident.
- Our residents have the right to consultation about plans that are being made to meet their needs, regardless of their condition and disability.
- In severe illness we involve families to help ensure we are confident that everyone is satisfied with the care delivered.
- Our residents have a right to privacy, to be left alone or undisturbed and free from intrusion or public attention into their affairs.
- All our team take pride in the quality of care they provide and recognise that needs assessments, health promotion and rehabilitation are important aspects of care.
Registered Manager Diane and her team will be delighted to welcome you to view the home and talk through what you and your family and loved ones are looking for.
Looking for a day centre drop-in?
Please click on the link to find out more about our day care centre.
Could home care help right now?
Click here to link to Riccall Care to live happily at home